Tennis table ideal for indoor use, made in regulated dimensions.
Recommended for your free time and for your recreation; ideal also for individual training, as it can be used in the playback position, with half the table top raised.
This is a strong table because it has a frame made in 36mm tubular metal, positioned under game surface; the surface is made with a 5mm thick layer of melamine resin, resistant to humidity as it is made in professional material, the 19mm surface guarantees a perfect bounce of the ball, it is made in two colours – green or blue.
Equipped with four 125mm wheels, of which two are movable to allow the table to be shift also over uneven floor.
Particular attention has been paid to the security; the table has in fact, a simple and automatic closing system, which with a simple click closes the table securely and compactly, the system remains active also in the game position and impedes the table from falling over when it is closed or half open.
Supplied also with a cozy bag for rackets and balls (four balls and two rackets) positioned at both ends.
Conforms to the European regulations in accordance with health and safety. Standards EN 14468-1 and EN 14468-2.
AVAILABLE COLOURS: Green, Blue
- Weight: 87 kg
- Packaging: L144 x H162 x W15cm
- Suitable for indoor use only
- This table conforms to the following standards: EN NORM 14468-1
- 19 mm wood agglomerate top. Metal frame 50mm
- Square-profile 30 x 30 mm undercarriage, powder coated.
- Locking handle system.
- 4 wheels Ø 128 mm with rubber thread, 4x 360 degrees rotation
- Ball holder on both sides.
- Includes 2 rackets and 6 balls
- The table must be assembled by at least 2 adults