This tennis table is ideal for indoor use, made with the regulated dimensions.
Recommended for family use and also for individual training, as it can be used in playback position, with half the table top raised.
This is a strong table because it has a frame made in 25mm tubular metal, positioned under the game surface; also the surface is strong as it is 19mm thick, and is made in two colours green or blue.
Equipped with four 125mm wheels, of which two are movable to allow the table to be shift also over uneven floor.
Particular attention has been paid to the security; the table has in fact, a simple and automatic closing system, which impedes it from falling over when it is closed or half open.
Supplied also with a comfy bag for rackets and balls (four balls and two rackets) positioned at both ends.
Conforms to the European regulations in accordance with health and safety. EN 14468-1 and EN 14468-2.
AVAILABLE COLOURS: Green, Blue
- Net weight: kg 64
- Packaging dimensions :L144 x H162 x W10,5cm
- Suitable for indoor use only
- This table conforms to the following standards: EN NORM 14468-1
- 19 mm wood agglomerate top. Metal frame mm 36
- Tubolar-profile 25 mm undercarriage, powder coated.
- Locking hook system.
- 4 wheels Ø 125 mm, 2 x 360 degrees rotation
- Rackets and balls holder on both sides.
- Includes 2 rackets and 6 balls
- The table must be assembled by at least 2 adults